Started with o ring manufacturing and pure rubber parts producing, MFC’s subsidiary, MFC Shenzhen plant was established in 1991. In 1995, MFC ushered CNC, the automation of machine tools in Taipei and Shenzhen plant, and started making tools in house. The advanced tooling equipment like the o ring can increase customer satisfactory due to tooling cost reduction, quality improvements, and product precision.
The o ring usually applies to static or dynamic applications. Due to its low-cost merit, they are one of the most common sealing elements used in machine. The simplicity of its shape doesn’t lose its importance value to the machine. With the use of the o-ring, you can prevent the leakage of gas or fluids. Moreover, MFC also provides o-ring kits to offer you a more convenient and practical working environment. Please do not hesitate and contact with us for our quality o ring.
- The o ring is the most popular and inexpensive sealing element. Although it looks simple, it is an important implement of preventing needless leakage of gas or fluids.
- The dimensions of the o-ring are usually defined by ID (inter diameter) and CS (cross section)
- O-Ring Kits:
- We also would like to introduce you our practical and convenient kits. You will find that we supply kits that cone in metric, inch, and the Japanese JIS P&G standard. In addition, you also have a variety of materials to choose from. Just look through the different kits that we will be introducing to you. You will surely find one that you need.
- Material certificates: KTW, WRAS, FDA, NSF, AS4020, and FMVSS 302
- A full range of material selection: NBR, EPDM, FKM, FFKM, PA, Silicone, Fluorosilicone, PTFE, CR, and so on.
- Wide range covered metric standard series
- Imperial sizes made according to American standard, AS 568 and British standard BS 1806
- Japanese metric sizes according to JISB 2401
- Metric sizes according to DIN 3771
- Cords are produced by extrusion, and they can be made up to any desired diameters, but only good for static application.
- Maximum size on O.D. up to 3000 mm